9.18.2008

Some Things.....

Some things we're doing this weekend;

Going to Tim's varsity game. Love Friday nights in the fall!

Participating in The Race for the Cure with my girls


Celebrating this pretty girl's birthday

Some things I've read this week;

John 5

"Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me." Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk." At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a Sabbath, 10and so the Jews said to the man who had been healed, "It is the Sabbath; the law forbids you to carry your mat."

The man has been healed after not walking for 38 years and they say...you can't carry your mat, it's the sabbath!!


Lord, I pray that I always rejoice in the healing that you have done and not the flaws of the people. For we have many!


A STUDY I STARTED:

I'm doing this online. You can purchase each lesson on a CD for 4.99 and watch it whenever you want. When you are ready for lesson 2, you can purchase the next one. No Rush! I love it! This study is on Psalm 120-134; The Psalm of Ascent.


Some things I want to make;

These cute slippers

Ok, I probably won't make these THIS weekend but would love to make them for gifts. (or me)

Chicken Puffs

What are your plans? Have a wonderful weekend and BE BLESSED!

No comments: