I was tagged by Nicole to list ten weird things about me. At first, I could barely think of anything. I mean, isn't everyone else "weird" and I'm the normal one...?? Then, the list began and I could barely make myself limit it to ten. So here it is! Please join in and share your list. Maybe I won't feel so WEIRD if you remind me how WEIRD you are!
1. I don’t like surprises. I would much rather KNOW about the “surprise” and look forward to it.
2. I LOVE celebrating my birthday….no matter how old I am, I want the world to stop and sing to me. (I also LOVE celebrating my friends birthday and think everyday should be one big celebration)
3. I DO love making a nice dinner for my family but I HATE cooking.
4. I love eating out and trying new restaurants..(see #3)
5. I would rather be with my family more than anyone….I LOVE the days when it’s just the five of us. With my kids growing up, I know those days are limited.
6. My husband makes me laugh more than anyone else…..
7. I have a calendar in my head and rarely have to keep a calendar, (unlike some I know, who can’t remember what he’s doing in an hour……husband)
8. I LOVE the ages of my three kids and wish it they would stay this age forever (ages 16, 14, 9) THE BEST!!
9. I am re-energized by people. I thrive on relationships and can’t imagine life without my girlfriends!
10. I sometimes drink a pot of day old coffee because I am too lazy to make new. I KNOW, I KNOW, GROSS!
Send me your list NOW!