10.25.2008

Mountains Bow Down!


I am loving the NW fall this year! The sun has stuck around for the most part and the leaves are such bright, distinct colors. Today when I was driving home from the store, a very familiar song, Shout to the Lord, came on the radio. I turned up the radio, took the scenic route home and worshiped...LOUD! I do worship with the kids in the car, they are used to that, but today I am glad I was alone because I was LOUD and incredibly overwhelmed with My Lord!

Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
HE is the creator of all things and one day every knee will bow and tongue confess that HE is KING of KINGS!
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

No matter what is happening in my life, I WILL SING FOR JOY, For nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing compares to the promise I have in HIM!

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength;
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You.
Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
Let us sing, Power and majesty, praise to the King;

HE is my strong tower, my refuge, my strength and I want EVERY breath I take to be a sweet fragrance unto HIM! Thank-you Lord, for that time with you today, our stolen moment in a hectic day! I LIVE FOR YOU!

No comments: