12.19.2008

Christmas Traditions (more)

I haven't done one of these for awile and I had fun reading Heather's so do this with me : )

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is prettier but I love bags....easy and cute!

2. Real tree or Artificial? We have only had real. Love the look of a real tree cut down from the tree farm around the corner...plus I love the smell!

3. When do you put up the tree? usually the first weekend in Dec.....the earlier the better.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually right before New's years, before I head back to school, for sure!

5. Do you like eggnog? My girls and I love eggnog...eggnog lattes too : )

6. Favorite gift received as a child? all the toys from santa...a ring I got from my parents when I was 16...

8. Easiest person to buy for? My girls....

9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yep...a ceramic one that a lady from our church in Cali made....I don't put it out every year but haley really wanted it up this year...so she put it up on the book shelf...kind of has a western theme to it : )

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I do both....I sent out a small stack of cards this year

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a set of dishes...not sure why that was the worst, I probably picked them out. I just remember being really disappointed

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone...?? Little Women....is that a Christmas movie?

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around Thanksgiving time...usually a late shopper

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep....shhhh! (i'm a school teacher :)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? all the fudge, cookies and candy

16. Lights on the tree? uh....yeah..love lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby It's Cold Outside (jessica simpson version)

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay around the homefront

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Can't every mom and teacher in america?? ha!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel a student got me my first year of teaching...14 years ago!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? jammies on Christmas eve and the rest in the morning
These are the matching "jammies" from last year that we got for the guys...you can see how happy they are about this....Can't wait to show you what my mom and I got them this year!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Never enough time and never enough money.....(oh, and I'm not a great baker)

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and gold

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? OOPs I answered this on #15

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I love getting clothes, clothes and more clothes and boots and a new cute coat.....and...and ...and....

Ok... I want to read yours... Do one on your blog and link back here so I can read them!

No comments: