12.02.2008

When Are You TOO Old?

Saturday, I spent the day with the rest of the world
shopping but I did it with
my best people....we took our annual shopping trip
that is always combined with my birthday..so fun!
I love celebrating my birthday and
it's best to do it with great friends!
We shopped alot, ate tons and
made multiple trips to Starbucks
Showing off my new boots
and starting the day of right...
Peppermint Mocha Twist!
I got a skirt to match..heehee!

My pretty mama! Sweet friend, Kim


Soul Sistas!

Playing in some really
cool Sephora make-up
I love this friendship quote from Christopher Robin..
isn't this what friends do for us....always reminding us of
our true potential!
I am BLESSED indeed!

Promise me you'll always remember:


You're braver than you believe,


and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.


Christopher Robin to Pooh”


No comments: