3.30.2009

Toilet Saga

NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!



I need help! How can one have a remotely "clean" bathroom

when the toilet looks like this!!


We have well water....and over the years, even with a weekly cleaning, the toilet has turned this lovely shade of ...puke! I would love any suggestions on how to get this clean. Please dont' say, "scrub it with Comet" It doesn't work! HELP!



I could give up all hopes of a bright, glowing toilet and make myself one like this. We saw this in a little restaurant we stopped at on the coast! Those are lures in the clear lid and seat. Nice! Just what I've always wanted! The other bathroom had fishing hooks in the seat. wow!
AND I'm not asking for toilet like this.......pure gold...I just want a WHITE toilet!

Well, if someone was giving one away, I might take it!

1 comment:

Robin said...

The fix: CLOSE YOUR EYES