4.28.2009

Numbers Sum it Up

My weekend: In numbers

4 hours of sleep before heading to the airport at

4 AM

90 minutes of driving

20 minutes of standing in the security line

2 hours of waiting

1 airplane that had to abort take-off

2 airplanes later and

2 hours of flying

2 friends meeting me in Long Beach

90 more minutes of driving down the beautiful coast

3 times speaking to many beautiful women

30 minutes of near tears on a ropes course

50 new (some old) friends

1 hour around a fire pit

2 smores

3 hours of catching up with a dear friend

5 hrs of sleep each night

1 retreat done

1 repeat of #1-5 (minus aborting take-off...thank GOD)

4 precious people waiting for me at security....my favorite people, I might add!!!!!!

ENDLESS joy .......that was my weekend!

God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.
Eph. 3:20-21

No comments: