i love the thought of starting a movement, having a movement started and watching a movement take form, watching people be unleashed to do what they were quite sure was impossible. Some words that i think of when i think of movement....to stir, to disturb, to move, to push, to change, TO NOT STAY THE SAME! when i watch this video, i can think of people that have come in and out of my life that i watch "start a movement" in fact, i immediately sent this to robin, telling her this had to have been her, somewhere, sometime! she was born to start a movement. she does nothing simple, including passionately loving jesus!
i don't view myself as being someone that can start the dance,that can figure out how to take the dream and get the move going but i do view myself as one of those first few that join in...the ones that say, i like this, i'm buying into this, i will join you, i will risk failing, looking different, be extreme, whatever those words that the pessimist comes up with....so i need people like this first "dancer" in my life, i thrive off of them...i pray for them to enter my life, inspire me and watching the movement take a life of it's own.
These are straight from carlos' blog: Check it out!
A few things I think we can learn from this video
.1. One man can start a movement.
2. A movement need not be started by the most skilled member of the
3. When beginning your movement and you look around and no one else is
joining the dance, just keep dancing.
4. When the one guy who joins your movement slowly fades away, keep
5. Before you know it, the people joining your movement won’t even know you
6. When your movement takes a life of it’s own, just let go. There will be no
7. The very people who are staring at you like your nuts as you movement
alone, will be the very same people dancing the hardest in the end.
What's your next movement?