10.12.2010

Caramel Apples and MORE~


What's FALL without some caramel apples!? Doesn't this look devine? MMM!
I can taste it now!
Our sweet international student that is staying with us this year
HAS NEVER HAD A CARAMEL APPLE!!
That is going to change very soon!
I've been looking up all sorts of fun
ways and recipes to make caramel apples.
I want it to be heavenly..ha!
We also have a dear friend and college student
living with us right now
and I love it! Not only is she awesome and so easy
to have around...SHE BAKES! Lastnight, while
watching Dancing With the Stars, she got an itch
to make sugar cookies! Wha? Who does that?
Isn't that something one only does at Christmas..JK! 
 I LOVE IT!!
I'm getting pudgy and my pants are getting tighter with her around!
SO..I'm hoping that she will whip me up some apples like these! ha! YES?
(OH and she lets me borrow her clothes...hahaha!!
She really is a precious soul and
I love having be in our home! I hope she stays :)



Darren and I have been trying to get our
last bike rides in before the massive
winter rain comes..or fall rains..ha!
Yesterday, I rushed home from work and
found our bikes, backpacks, helmets, ipods, etc
packed and ready to go...just when I wanted to veg on the
couch with an afternoon snack! ha!
It felt so good to get out in that cool, fall afternoon!
I will be sad when it's too wet to do that! 




DO YOU MAKE CARAMEL APPLES?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I do think the bike ride and sugar cookies cancel each other out. It is all good! Love you!

Unknown said...

FUN!!! AND YUM!!! I love fall too and yes, for sure, carmel apples are a MUST!