I love this line from David Crowder's song "STARS"
"I have nothing left to give, except the Light you shine you shine on me, shines on You and makes everything BEAUTIFUL again"
There comes a time somewhere along the way when our weakness either makes us fold or draws us into the arms of a Savior that has been pursuing us.. unfailing, unwavering!
When I see God:
* In the fall, crisp air, in the early morning, thankful for a new day
* In a phone call, an encourager, a sister, telling me that God put ME on their mind
* In my children
* In my students
* In HIS grace, the raw, pure love HE pours on me!
* Praying with His people
* Seeing Him in the face of my friends baby
* Worshiping with 300 high school students
* Worshiping in my face, in my bedroom
* I see GOD in every breath I breath! For I am nothing without HIM!
"The skies proclaim the glory of God. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard."