11.29.2010

Reaping a Harvest of Blessings~




holy experience


* Unexpected snow days

* Baking days with the kids and grandma's house

* Friends far away, taking my son to the airport at the drop of a hat, saying "Happy we could help" wow!

* Deep, solid friendship, long phone conversations, picking up where we left off 6 months ago.

* His provisions, His timing, His WORD (food to my soul)

* Sunday night prayer time together, 8 of us, on our knees, praying for eachother, SWEETNESS to a mother's ears and even sweeter to our Savior!

* My husband, filled with strength, daily in the Word, constantly encouraging, forever loving and always giving. My sweetest gift!

*Health

* Waking up to see my son's face for 6 mornings, making him breakfast, his constant hugs, seeing him filled with JOY, loving college!

*Pajama Days, games with family and coffee in my Christmas mug


"As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget that the highest
appreciation is not to utter
words, but to live by them."

-John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful having Tim
home for Thanksgiving! When we said
good-bye to him in August, we weren't sure
he would be able to come home for T-giving,
SO HAPPY HE WAS HOME~
We said bye to him this morning
and he will be home in 19 days!!! Yahoo!

My precious kids had so much fun hanging out
 the entire week. They went shopping, to get yogurt and
to the movies together! Sweeeet :)

1 comment:

Oil paintings said...

What a lovely family you've got. When everything goes wrong admit it or not our family is all that we've got. I love spending time also with my family but unfortunately not lately because of work. I grow up in a large family and now that I'm all alone in my apartment it's kinda weird but i miss them. Miss their noises, sibling fights, i miss all of them. Make every moment count with your family. Thanks for sharing.