* Unexpected snow days
* Baking days with the kids and grandma's house
* Friends far away, taking my son to the airport at the drop of a hat, saying "Happy we could help" wow!
* Deep, solid friendship, long phone conversations, picking up where we left off 6 months ago.
* His provisions, His timing, His WORD (food to my soul)
* Sunday night prayer time together, 8 of us, on our knees, praying for eachother, SWEETNESS to a mother's ears and even sweeter to our Savior!
* My husband, filled with strength, daily in the Word, constantly encouraging, forever loving and always giving. My sweetest gift!
* Waking up to see my son's face for 6 mornings, making him breakfast, his constant hugs, seeing him filled with JOY, loving college!
*Pajama Days, games with family and coffee in my Christmas mug
"As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget that the highest
appreciation is not to utter
words, but to live by them."
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
My precious kids had so much fun hanging out
the entire week. They went shopping, to get yogurt and
to the movies together! Sweeeet :)