12.01.2013

A Part of my Advocare Story~



 ADVOCARE!!



I've been wanting to share a little bit of my story for awhile now and what better time to do it than NOW! Especially after the Thanksgiving holiday, when delicious food has been in may face all weekend! Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed every minute of it, but I've also been very careful about what I've shoved in my "pie hole" :) This is a new year, a different year for me...I wanted to share what has been going on in my life the last year.
Last winter, I ended up in the hospital after dealing with some health issues that come along with age, (hello, peri-menopause) We had just gone through two years of a crazy schedules and life disruptions, like kids going off to college, moving out of state, finding a new home and job and general life stresses, it all piled up and I found myself unhealthy…tired, sluggish, clothes not fitting right, workout routine nonexistent..and I had enough. I was familiar with Advocare and had been taking products on and off over the last few years. I had seen my husband completely change in front of me. His health, his energy, his workout habits and healthy eating all changed because of these amazing products he was putting in his body.  Once I made up my mind to take care of myself and bring fitness back into my life, I began to feel so much better. I decided to complete The 24 Day Challenge, and I was amazed by my results. I actually lost my “hitting mid 40’s” weight gain through AdvoCare Products, sensible eating and exercise. I have continued to change my body for the better with the consistent use of the products.  I also have a new strength in me, that I was lacking – a new belief, that I am WORTH it. I feel completely different than the person than the individual that was failing herself.  I have a new energy. Working out is now part of my routine, something that in the past I did not have the energy for, and I credit AdvoCare Performance Products with helping me to achieve my goal of a lean and healthy body.  I am using AdvoCare Products to supplement my diet, and have seen the proven results with other women just like me. I share these products with others not only because they have helped me begin a journey that includes health and fitness but because I BELIEVE IN THEM. I have seen time and time again others around me achieve amazing results through Advocare! Along with the health benefits come the financial benefits of this business. I love doing this with my husband, I love seeing people's lives changed and I love the extra income that it brings in each month. We are so blessed to be a part of this company! 
 Please let me know if this is something you are interested in hearing more about!! I would love to share it with you. Maybe you can relate to something I said or maybe it’s not for you, but do you know someone that could benefit from this?? Let’s talk!

No comments: