9.24.2008

Happenings in September

Why I love September

Reason #1
(in no particular order ; )
It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I love all the pink ribbons EVERYWHERE. Everyday I see the symbolic ribbon displayed somewhere new. Tonight, I bought the cutest, pink soup bowl with a lid for my lunch...how cool that a percentage of the proceeds will go toward Breast Cancer research. I'm sure we can all name a handful of people we know personally that have been affected by this disgusting disease. We can't be told enough...educate yourself, do your checks each month and reach out!

Last Sunday, my girls and I did the Race for Cure. What great opportunity to teach them early...to make them AWARE!


Imagine a world without breast cancer.


Reason #2
Beaver Football games

The exciting thing about living in a college town!

Taken with my cell phone a few weeks ago!

Reason #3

Farmers Market on a Saturday morning

I got some awesome fresh vegetables

last week! (for reason #4)

Reason #4

I make yummy soup!

Just this week, we have had chili and mexican soup

Next week...cheesy potato

Reason #5

(and close to my heart)

My precious, first daughter was born!

I could write pages about this girl!

She is so opposite of me in almost everyway

and I LOVE IT! I love it because she is a female version

of her dad. Easy going, tender-hearted, quiet strength,

thoughtful, smart, kind, unemotional and content.

The classic Phlegmatic

How did you go from this


to this...... in a little over 4 years?

Live in the fullnes of God's love,

baby girl, we adore you!

.......And I ask Him, that with both feet planted firmly on love, you'll be able to take in, with all followers of Jesus, the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights! Live a full live, full in the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17

No comments: