1.29.2009

2 Down, 22 To Go!

These are the two verses that I have memorized this month, since signing up for this challenge. I love the fact that I am doing it with hundreds of other women online, plus my sweet SIL....(soon to be) I have always tried to figure out how to best "hide the Word in my heart" and I think I found what works for me : ) Doing it with others...ACCOUNTABILITY!
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:28-31
No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared
for those who love him"
1 Cor. 2:9
Anyone else doing this?

No comments: