1.06.2009

Changes for '09

Taken on the way to Sisters, Oregon

For 2009, I am letting go of my fears and doubts. I am going to forgive those who have wronged me in 2008. I will not be be consumed with sentences that begin with "why". All I can do is hope and believe and celebrate the fact that at any moment I can celebrate a new beginning. For RESOLUTIONS are usually broken but HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING!
I have decided to adopt Beth Moore's New Year's motto....MORE OF JESUS in 09!
That, my friend, is all I want! In order to do that,
I am going to need to be filling my heart with HIS word!
I need His touch, His hand, and HIS Power in my life! (like NOW)
So, sign up here with me! Let's hide the Word in our heart!
My verse for the first two weeks of January is 1 Cor. 2:9....
No eye has seen
No ear has heard
No mind can conceive
what Christ has in store for
those that love HIM and
are called according to HIS
purpose!

No comments: