2.16.2010

Dreaming of Spring

This week we have some b-e-u-a-tiful weather coming our way!! A whopping 65 degrees is in the forcast and I am already thinking of some "springy" clothes I can pull out of the closet. I have a LONGING to spice up my very dismal selection of such "springy" choices!  Here is what I'm talking about!

I need me some yellow in my life! In the cold months I seem to stick with browns, blacks, grays, and a few other random colors...But girls, this yellow is calling my name!!!  I shy away from bright colors because of my red, mahogany, bright hair...but why!?
This pretty lady sure doesn't! Marcia Cross is in a bright color in every picture I see her in.

So this upcoming season, I vow to buy only bright colors!
A little fucia, bright green and even some YELLOW!

What's your favorite spring color? Style?


No comments: