On my mind today:
* Wondering if the hair that is hanging in my daughter's face is a battle I really need to be fighting..there are bigger issues, right...it DRIVES me crazy though...she thinks she's cool : )
* Amazed at how the sun really DOES change my entire attitude!
* Thankful for a parent in my class that showed up with a coffee, great way to start the day!
* Overwhelmed with ministry life, praying God would open doors!
* Learning to be content~
* I love my job, can't wait for summer!
* I need to lose 10lbs! Want to eat better!
* Can't stop singing these lyrics.... "Dancing with my Father God, in fields of GRACE!"
* "Fields of Grace" awesome word picture!
* Last but not least..got this piece of TRUTH emailed to me today from a dear friend! Thank-you Jesus, for friends that pray for me and encourage me!!
READ THIS....AND BE BLESSED!!“My response is to get down on my knees before the Father, this magnificent Father who parcels out all heaven and earth. I ask him to strengthen you by his Spirit—not a brute strength but a glorious inner strength—that Christ will live in you as you open the door and invite him in. And I ask him that with both feet planted firmly on love, you'll be able to take in with all followers of Jesus the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights! Live full lives, full in the fullness of God. God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.” – Ephesians 3:16-21