8.01.2010

Isaiah 61 ~My Version~



My God is worthy of being worshiped
not for what HE does for me, but
what HE already did for me!

He deserves all that I have....
He doesn't need us but WANTS us!
The love
the joy
the peace
Extravagant!

GLORY....

the full measure of all that HE is!
Even the angels covered their
eyes when they saw His face

He is without blemish
He is without fault

GLORY

Nothing I did got me where I am
Nothing I will ever do will get me closer to Him

GLORY

I'm singing a new song
WOE is me
For I am a man of unclean lips
The hot coals have touched my lips
and He has taken my sin
and made me new!
I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

GLORY~

Here I am, send me!

Clothe the naked,
 feed the hungry,
give sight to the blind,
set the captive free!
to comfort those who mourn

He has clothed me in garments of salvation
and made my JOY complete!

Here I am, send me!
Here I am, change me!

GLORY~

Holy, Holy, Holy
is the Lord God Almighty!



No comments: