Ten Predictions for 2011
With so much uncertainty in this world it's easy for fear to overtake me sometimes. Walking through the tough stuff of life, watching friends deal with the unimaginable situations and realizing again and again that we have no control over what life holds for us. This is my first memory verse for 2011
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Ps. 73:26
I did not write these but a friend sent these to me. Powerful, truth, comforting..on Christ the solid Rock I stand!
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still be the most powerful thing on Earth..
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still honor the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
Isn't It Great To Remember Who Is Really In Control,
"the Word of the Lord endures forever."
1 Peter 1:25