1.08.2011

The Second Half of 2010~

Ok, where was I?
Finishing off my "scrapbook" of 2010
soooo....

August brought:
A road trip to Cali,


Amusement parks,


While in Cali we
celebrated my brother's bday,

visiting friends


and saying goodbye to my boy! TEARS!



September:
Molly turned 16


SURPRISE!

October:
Haley turned 12!




November:
My PARTAY month! Celebrated 41~




My awesome friends took me out for the night~

AND

My brother and sis flew me to LA for my bday!
 FUN FUN!

Tim came home after 3 long months (for Thanksgiving)




AND of course DECEMBER~


and my Mom's bday~

I have no idea why this is so small....but look at my cute parents!
This only touches on the highlights of the year. It was
definitely a year of growing, stretching, trusting and
a year of surrender and a reminder that our God is
faithful, our God is huge and our God overwhelms
this family with HIS love ON A DAILY BASIS!
So bring it on 2011~ looking ahead expectantly for new things from HIM~

No comments: