3.15.2011

Siesta Scripture Memory and Some Prayers~

*Memory/Focus Verse:
 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.  Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 1 Cor. 9:24-26


*I have some young friends in my life that are battling the evil snake of depression! Such an ugly, heavy thing to face, not only for the person it is affecting but for those that love them! Waiting expectantly, seeking earnestly and ever persuing these precious people! (angry that the enemy is attacking more and more young adults with this sickness : (



"I love to reveal Myself to you, and your seeking heart opens you up to receive more of My disclosure"
 (from Jesus is Calling, Sarah Young)


Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you!
Matthew 7:7



I love when HE whispers this throughout the day!
If you listen..you will hear HIM too! Do you?

No comments: