3.09.2011

Thankful Heart

Tim and his friends are here this week for their spring break. When he told us he was bringing friend HERE for spring break, I was a little worried about "entertaining" them. Not that they would ever want ME, the mom, to entertain, but we live in a small town, not much to do and raining weather...and here come 3 college guys from San Diego! They have had the best week! We absolutely love these boys and I feel beyond grateful that Tim has found some amazing, solid, hilarious, grounded friends while away at college. Every mother's prayer!!! These boys seriously could move in with us, so polite, easy to have around and FUNNY...did I say that already!? It's been hard to go to work every day knowing they are home. Actually, one afternoon they brought lunch out to Tim's sister and then hung out with me in my office for a few hours..being loud..I mean just chatting with me.. ; )



A little shootin out at the farm with grandpa!


A little of their week!
I already miss them : (
SO VERY THANKFUL THEY CAME TO VISIT WITH THE FAM!

No comments: