4.03.2011

ENDURE~

When I see you, I see mercy You call me worthy,
you see beauty, you see purpose, you see value,
you see who I am! (misty edwards)

"I have PROMISED to meet all your needs according to My glorious riches, Your deepest, most constant need is for MY PEACE! I have planted PEACE in the garden of your heart where I live; but there are weeds growing there too;  pride, worry, selfishness, unbelief. I am the Gardener, and I am working to rid your heart of these weeds.....sit quietly with Me, trust Me...PEACE will flourish! TRUST Me even in the troublesome situations, THANK Me even in the trials, the PEACE  they can produce far outweighs the trials you endure!"

Thank Me for troublesome situations, the Peace they can produce far outweighs the trials you endure!

Philippians 4:19; 2 Corinthians 4:17

"And I will meet all your needs
according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus"

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving
for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."

Holding fast to these words, saying them all day,
writing them on my forhead, on note cards on my mirror
even singing them, ; )

No comments: