4.22.2011

Never Grow Old to Us~

GOOD FRIDAY~

Amazing Love how can it be, that You my King would die for me!
Oh that the cross and the resurrection would never grow old to us! I never want to be calloused to what this weekend means. I want to live it daily! We shall be like Him, raised from the dead, in a blink of an eye! That is the foundation of our life! JESUS, the One who was and the One who is to come! HE IS RISEN! I listened to a great message today by Beth Moore on LIFE Today! Listen to it if you have a chance..it will make you EXCITED for the Easter weekend and ready to celebrate our Risen Savior!

Oh, that the cross should NEVER grow old to us!


On the menu this weekend...

I came across this delicious, (http://www.bestbites.com/) easy recipe
that I will be making this weekend.
Well, Haley will probably be making it. So glad to have a girl that likes being
in the kitchen more than me :)


Look how easy this looks!
What's on your menu?


No comments: