8.28.2011

Hello, Class of 2012~







Source: windmillsnat.tumblr.com via Becky on Pinterest

Tomorrow I will be back in the office, ready for a new school year!
Wow, 2011-2012 school year! This will be my second year out of the classroom
and it still feels strange to not be setting up my room and getting ready for my 4th graders!
I'm ecstatic to be working with the class of 2012 this year, most of all because I taught this class
when they were in first grade 11 years ago! Amazing...time stinkin flies, ya'll!
AND, the best reason, my Miss Molly is a senior!

I feel refreshed after spending some sweet time in California. Helping Darren get set up and into the groove of his new job was priceless. I know we have quite a year ahead of us being
apart for 9 months, but
I also am ready to embrace it!



Source: flickr.com via Becky on Pinterest

My verse for the week!

 But you'll welcome us with open arms
when we run for cover to you.
Let the party last all night!
Stand guard over our celebration.
You are famous, God, for welcoming God-seekers,
for decking us out in delight.
Psalm 5:11
Delight us, Lord! For that is why You are famous,
You are so good at welcoming us and giving us a party..
YOUR love is AMAZING!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy School Year! I am praying you have a great year!! Like a party, I can so see you dancing around!