8.03.2011

Wait, Hope, Expect


I was talking with a friend the other day and she
 was reminding me that when we want to be
in the presence of God, a sure way to be there
is to have a heart of gratitude...to sit and bask in all the
God has done for us, to go back to the last time/
place where He just blew our socks off..
That last for me (us)..is NOW!
He continues to rock my world and right now
HE has shown great favor to my little family!
Darren left early this morning for our new venture..well,
his new venture for now. He starts his new job in Cali Friday!
He spent the day at the new school, loves it, 5 min. from the beach
AND has a place to live..ANOTHER PRAISE~

LORD, I NEED YOU
Lord I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
Without You I fall apart
You're the one that guides my heart

Lord, I need You, oh I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You

Where sin runs deep, Your grace is more
Where grace is found is where You are
And where You are Lord I am free
Holiness is Christ in me
Yes where You are Lord I am free
Holiness is Christ in me

So teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus You're my hope and stay
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus You're my hope and stay
Chris Tomlin


US
8-2-11
~taken the night before he left~

No comments: