10.07.2011

I love fall-really I do~

Trying to get my head ready for fall.
I do not want to give up the flip flops,
tank tops and shorts!
Yes, I love the sweaters, jeans, boots,
pumpkin everything and beautiful leaves...
I just like summer better :)

Posted this-like I said-preparing my head!
The NW has BEAU-tiful falls!
(I just like to be warm)


Homecoming Week at school~
Pajama Day

A few happy items:

*Darren is home this weekend (yahoo)
after 24 days apart, happy to see his face!
*Molly is on Homecoming Court tonight :)
Molly and I are leaving for a missions trip
with 18 other students from school tomorrow..yikes..excited!

Headed to the Dominican Republic
Can't wait to write about our
8 days we get to spend there!
Pray for us!~thx

Last weekend the kids and I made these
Pumpkin Muffins..2 ingredients..YES..only 2!
AMAZING and easy! We topped them
with cream cheese frosting!
Haley had to add fall colored sprinkles :)


2 ingredients~
Delish~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.