12.08.2008

FO-EVER!


I am not going to write another sappy post about my great husband but I do want to say Happy Anniversary and that I love you dearly....MADLY! Like most old couples say...it seems like yesterday and yet it feels like a lifetime ago...that late, cold, December night, when we said "I DO" We do to forever!! FO-EVA!!! You have the patience of Job and the love that can only come from Jesus, Himself, for this cranky, high maintance wife of yours! Here's to another 18 (x's three) You ROCK my world!





2 comments:

Nicole Bateman | thepixelboutique.com said...

18 years. Good grief. Who is that behind your dress??

Tracy: said...

ok, I fixed my dress so there was nothing behind it...I was sitting on his brother...I know, weird! YOU WERE THERE...can't you remember that far back? haha!