2.12.2010

In Need of Red!

Happy Valentines Weekend!

We love a reason to celebrate around here! I have the kids little red heart boxes filled with goodies,  waiting to give  to them this weekend. Since V-Day is on a Sunday this year, we probably won't do what we did last year. But we will be breaking out the heart candies, maybe pink pancakes before we head to church, maybe. Tonight we have basketball games, Court of Hearts, and a birthday party. Tomorrow, Darren and I are serving at the kid's high school Sadie Hawkins! Yahoo! Now I just need some cowgirl boots and daisy duke shorts! (kidding about the shorts, but aren't these cute?)
I'm really wishing I had some cool red leggings to wear to school today for our Valentines Party. Wouldn't the kids think that was great!? I am going to wear these and my groovy red lipstick! Ha!

Have a great weekend and if you have a Valentine or not....share the love with someone!

Keep your eyes open,
hold tight to your convictions,
give it all you've got,
 be resolute, and
love without stopping.
1 Cor. 16:14


1 comment:

Gottjoy! said...

Love me some red boots!!!