3.06.2011

Weekends~


A few weeks ago we celebrated one
of my dear BFF, ROBIN's, bday!
We hit up Portland and made our
first stop at the Melting Pot!
I love me some fondue!
We made sure to get there during happy
hour and the prices were very afordable!
I could eat this kind of food every day!


Then our super friendly and patient
waiter gave us some suggestions on
what to do the rest of the evening
We moved onto  Departure
A cool, modern Asian restaurant/lounge!


This weekend, Haley and I went to
The Revolve Tour. I took Molly a
 few years ago and have been looking so
forward to taking for years!
I knew she would love the speakers and
especially the concerts. Hawk Nelson
was by far the FAVE of the weekend!
If you have teenage daughters or preteens
in your life, get them to this concert!!

Me, with my cute Haley!


These little teeny boppers have
been best friends since they were 2!
Such sweet friends!
BLESSED!


 

No comments: