4.26.2011

ABIDE still

And you must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.  Jude 1:22-23 (more thoughts on this passage next time, but read it again..so much "meat")

Even in times of frustration and waiting, I try to remind myself that God is still thinking about me. I KNOW that He is working everything out for our good. His delays don't necessarily mean denials. So, on those days when your spirit is encouraged, His presence is evident, your day seems brighter, rejoice, it’s a sign that He’s near, He's working, He's a calm in the storm and good things are about to happen. Remember my word for 2011? ABIDE!!
ABIDE in HIM..that's what I am doing!

......and still be calm in your heart!
PEACE
Did you leave me a sweet comment recently on my Dove's Eyes post? Tell me who you are because I want to tell you how much I love you :)

No comments: