7.07.2011

Summer 11

10K on the the 4th of July




  
 On July 4th, I ran a 10K with my dear friend Robin.
The weather was perfect, the route was great, minus the 
1.5 miles of hills that started the race! 
So proud of Robin for completing her first run. Signing her up for more.
She just doesn't know it! ; )

Yesterday was one of the most beautiful days I have seen in Oregon! I like HOT and it was perfect! Biking is one of our favorite things to do and we love the city! We road all over different bike paths and city streets, stopping for an iced coffee at Starbucks! I could barely stay focused on the ride because I wanted to stop and take pictures of every interesting person we passed! ha! It was a perfect day, ending with dinner downtown! Loved it! These are some pictures I was able to take on my phone. Not too great but the scenery was amazing!
Perfect day in the city!

Portland, Oregon

Portland Spirit

Mt. Hood in the distance

No comments: