5.14.2010

Never too old for CHILDREN'S BOOKS!



Being an educator, a book lover and a mom,
it was so difficult to just pick a few of my favorites.
I picked one from a few different age categories,
but really, are we ever too old for a good picture book? :)

This is the sweet little, happy book
by Jan Karon!
A must read for younger grades (or all ages :)



How can you not love a Max Lucado book!?
This is a family favorite!
We made this into a play when my son was in second
grade and they did a little performance...CUTE!

I love reading this to my class every year!
I still have my copy from the late 70's
My kids think it's cool that I own such an "old" book! ha!


LITTLE WOMEN!!
Oh how I LOVE  LITTLE WOMEN!!
I also still have my own book from 4th grade,
wrinkled and yellow but I love it!
It was my first book report I did when I was 10 years old!
Again, my class thinks this is pretty cool!
I have the entire movie memorized as well!
Did I say, I LOVE LITTLE WOMEN!!?


Last but not least,
I'm reading this with my 5th grade
daughter right now.
Didn't really get into it when
I was in school but
loving it now!

HOW ABOUT YOU?
What are your favorite children's book?
Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner



DON'T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY!!
GO LEAVE A COMMENT
AND YOU COULD WIN
A NEW JOURNAL!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list! I love the books you have listed. Hope you have a wonderful week!