5.17.2010

MoNdAy and Other Ramblings~

Hope you all had a great weekend!
It was beautiful and sunny here in the NW.
We spent most of our time outside and it was wonderful!
Tim had his very last track meet!
Actually, his last high school sporting event EVER!
.....which was quite sad :(
But it was fun day!


My mom and my cute girls and myself..holding a few
one dollar bills, what in the world?


This one was taken with my phone and not good quality
but I love it! My camera died and this is
the only good one I got of Tim.

Afterwards, we got a little shopping in, a retirement party,
and then I headed out to a movie with some girlfriends.
We saw "Letters to Juliet"
Very cute, very predictable and a total chick flick!
Yesterday, we went to church,
then Chipotle, where we sat outside in the warm sun
and talked for hours. So nice to hang out with my kids
and not be rushed...sit and talk...that rarely happens
with teenagers!
I also got a good, long run in yesterday!
4 times in one week, I'm on a roll! ha~

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?


Darren is at a fishing tournament this week.
 It's a long one and it's far away.
The days are long without this crazy man in my life!
Miss HIM!

focusing on these words today.....

MONDAY POWER VERSE:
He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8


DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY GIVEAWAY!
WINNER ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY~

3 comments:

RosyRose said...

Tracy I can just tell by your pics that I would totally love hanging with you:)!! Love that you flash money just for effect:)!HA! Hope your funny man comes home soon!:)

Lacie said...

Hi Tracy,
Thanks for your comments on my blog! It's nice to "meet" you. Your blog is lots of fun. I hope we get to 'talk' more. Have a great week!

Donnetta said...

Thanks for your recent visit and words on my blog. How fun to "meet" another NW blogger!

I smiled as I read this post. Your son is wrapping up his track experience in High School as mine is just beginning.

This was our first track season with him. Although he is finishing up Jr. High not HS. We had our last meet last week.

Again, thanks for stopping by.